For truck owners and operators in Kipnuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Extra deep lug design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.