For truck owners and operators in Kipnuk Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut resistant compound
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.