For truck owners and operators in King Cove Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Proven Military tread design.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Trailer Use Only
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.