For truck owners and operators in King Cove Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.