For truck owners and operators in King Cove Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra deep tread