For truck owners and operators in Kiana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep Tread.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.