For truck owners and operators in Kiana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.