For truck owners and operators in Kiana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.