For truck owners and operators in Kiana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.