For truck owners and operators in Ketchikan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.