For truck owners and operators in Kaycee Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.