For truck owners and operators in Kasilof Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.