For truck owners and operators in Kasilof Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort