For truck owners and operators in Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Longer tread life
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.