For truck owners and operators in Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.