For truck owners and operators in Kalskag Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- All Steel radial casing
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Non-directional tread pattern.