For truck owners and operators in Kaktovik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Longer tread life
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Increased casing durability
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.