For truck owners and operators in Kaktovik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.