For truck owners and operators in Kaktovik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.