For truck owners and operators in Juneau Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased casing durability