For truck owners and operators in Juneau Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Trailer Use Only
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.