For truck owners and operators in Juneau Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.