For truck owners and operators in Igiugig Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.