For truck owners and operators in Hyder Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.