For truck owners and operators in Hyder Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.