For truck owners and operators in Hydaburg Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Advanced Compounding
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.