For truck owners and operators in Huslia Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- High load capacity.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.