For truck owners and operators in Huslia Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Irrigation application
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.