For truck owners and operators in Huslia Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern.