For truck owners and operators in Huslia Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.