For truck owners and operators in Huslia Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Cut resistant compound