For truck owners and operators in Hulett Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact