For truck owners and operators in Hughes Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved Stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.