For truck owners and operators in Hughes Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.