For truck owners and operators in Hughes Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extra wide design
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.