For truck owners and operators in Hughes Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Irrigation application
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.