For truck owners and operators in Hooper Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.