For truck owners and operators in Hooper Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- All Steel radial casing
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.