For truck owners and operators in Hooper Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact