For truck owners and operators in Hooper Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Longer tread life
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.