For truck owners and operators in Hooper Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.