For truck owners and operators in Hoonah Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Longer tread life
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.