For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.