For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- All Steel radial casing
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.