For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.