For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.