For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Trailer Use Only
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.