For truck owners and operators in Holy Cross Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.