For truck owners and operators in Healy Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort