For truck owners and operators in Hawk Springs Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.