For truck owners and operators in Haines Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Trailer Use Only
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread