For truck owners and operators in Haines Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.