For truck owners and operators in Gustavus Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.