For truck owners and operators in Grayling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.