For truck owners and operators in Grayling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.