For truck owners and operators in Grayling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.