For truck owners and operators in Grayling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.