For truck owners and operators in Goodnews Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased casing durability