For truck owners and operators in Goodnews Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved Stability
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.