For truck owners and operators in Golovin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.