For truck owners and operators in Golovin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.