For truck owners and operators in Golovin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Outstanding flotation use
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Reinforced casing increases overall stability of tire.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort