For truck owners and operators in Golovin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Radial design construction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing