For truck owners and operators in Golovin Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Non-directional tread pattern.