For truck owners and operators in Glennallen Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.