For truck owners and operators in Glennallen Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.