For truck owners and operators in Glennallen Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Backhoe use.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Irrigation application
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Advanced Compounding
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort