For truck owners and operators in Gambell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Advanced Compounding
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing