For truck owners and operators in Galena Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.