For truck owners and operators in Fort Wainwright Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra wide design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.