For truck owners and operators in Fort Wainwright Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Increased casing durability