For truck owners and operators in Fort Wainwright Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Longer tread life
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing