For truck owners and operators in Fort Wainwright Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.