For truck owners and operators in Fort Richardson Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact