For truck owners and operators in Fort Richardson Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Puncture proof.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Longer tread life
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties