For truck owners and operators in Fort Richardson Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased casing durability