For truck owners and operators in Fort Richardson Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.