For truck owners and operators in False Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Trailer Use Only
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.