For truck owners and operators in False Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.