For truck owners and operators in False Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.