For truck owners and operators in False Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Unique, deep tread pattern is designed for long service life.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties