For truck owners and operators in False Pass Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.