For truck owners and operators in Fairbanks Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Trailer Use Only
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.