For truck owners and operators in Emmonak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Cut resistant compound
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties