For truck owners and operators in Emmonak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Puncture proof.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Increased casing durability
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact