For truck owners and operators in Emmonak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- High load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Trailer Use Only
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread