For truck owners and operators in Elmendorf Afb Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Increased casing durability
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.