For truck owners and operators in Elmendorf Afb Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.