For truck owners and operators in Elmendorf Afb Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.