For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing