For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Backhoe use.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Extra deep lug design.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.