For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Backhoe use.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased casing durability