For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.