For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.