For truck owners and operators in Elim Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties