For truck owners and operators in Ekwok Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Backhoe use.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Longer tread life
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.