For truck owners and operators in Eielson Afb Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved Stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.