For truck owners and operators in Egegik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep Tread.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.