For truck owners and operators in Egegik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.