For truck owners and operators in Eek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread