For truck owners and operators in Eek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Improved Stability
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact