For truck owners and operators in Eek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Irrigation application
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- High load capacity.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.