For truck owners and operators in Eek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Longer tread life
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.