For truck owners and operators in Eagle River Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.