For truck owners and operators in Dutch Harbor Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing