For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Longer tread life
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing