For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent cut resistant compound.