For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.