For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.