For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Trailer Use Only
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.