For truck owners and operators in Douglas Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- High load capacity.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Siping withing tread blocks help ensure uniform wear and excellent stability.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.