For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Backhoe use.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.