For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.