For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Irrigation application
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.