For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties