For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.