For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.