For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Irrigation application
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.