For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.