For truck owners and operators in Dot Lake Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact