For truck owners and operators in Denali National Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing