For truck owners and operators in Denali National Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.