For truck owners and operators in Denali National Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.