For truck owners and operators in Denali National Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Optimized tread profile creates a uniform footprint.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.